Thursday, July 14, 2011

Eric Cantor is an Obstructionist

Eric Cantor in all seriousness says he doesn't understand why the President is mad at him. Come on Eric at least be sarcastic about it so that we know that you know what you did. I look at it as the President has finally stood up to the Republicans. You can't continue to get your way from the President and then change your position to a position that you had previously rejected. You could call them flip floppers but this is all part of the plan. The know they were against it before they were for it. They know that they have been getting their way. What exactly is wrong with raising taxes on the top 1% of earners? They are all still doing well and obviously not creating jobs. Instead they are cutting the benefits and wages of their workers. The republicans led by Eric Cantor are standing with these people at the expense of the country and the rest of the 99% of the country. This is how revolutions start, maybe the Republicans should study history or convince the job creators to create jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment